Deadline November 1th, 2019
- Both artists and galleries that work at a professional level can enter.
- The selection is made by our international selection committee.
- Quality, contemporary design, consistency and diversity are selection criteria.
- Every artist gets a unit.
- This unit is a 2 x 2.50 meters wide corner which is 2.50 meters high and includes the square floor surface.
- Costs for participants are € 160 which need to be paid after selection..
- The participating artists will be mentioned on the website and shown on the Huntenkunst CD.
- There are different prices for gallery owners.
- Every artist that is represented by a gallery owner also needs to be selected by the selection committee.
Selection procedure entry
Artists who would like to take part in Huntenkunst 2020 will need to send a CD-ROM or pc-stick with 10 pictures of their artworks and a short cv before November 1, 2019. Costs for participants are € 160
Don’t forget to mention the sender’s name and address on the CD-ROM or on the stick.
Apart from applied art, all forms of contemporary visual art can be entered.
Registration forms will be sent after the selection procedure.
Entries can be sent to
The chairman of the selection committee,
attn. Harrie Schenning
NL 7071 TJ Ulft
Huntenkunst has an international selection committee. It works independently and is fully responsible for the selection.
Members of the selection committee are:
chairman Galerie bij de Boeken Ulft (NL)
Hank Gulickx Burg
Gallerist of ‘De Buytensael’, Arnhem (NL)
Insitute of Arts Utrecht (NL)
Insitute of arts Arnhem (NL)
board member Große Kunstausstellung NRW Düsseldorf (D)
art historian Krefeld (D)
Hans Christian Peters
Gallerist of ‘Galerie Stijl’, Eefde (NL)
director Stadsmuseum Doetinchem (NL)